Thursday, May 24, 2012
Day 124: Sunshine in the Shade and "car" shadows
Today I decided I wanted my pictures to be of shadows...
I couldn't help but remember a wonderful December back when I lived in Hawaii. My friends Uncle came to visit and a group of us had so much fun running around the island doing all the "must do's" there. One day, we were at Matsumoto's and Dan mentioned something... which I can't for the life of me remember. But, I do remember what our friend thought he said, and it was something about car shadows. So of course we continued to joke about it with her. We even took a picture of Dan in a car shadow. (pic seen below)
Later when I went to visit Dan in Washington he introduced me to the song "Sunshine in the Shade" and the two just became interchangeable. Ah, fun memories!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment